Sunday, April 11, 2010

Whatever the misunderstanding is about the AAA and i blame you, fine its my fault, still misunderstood, sorry. but please, i want to stop this class commotion. since ever we like just hate each other, the class is getting more on and they think you are winning. i know you wern't doing anything and just like trying to ignore me and all but the class thinks you are doing things to me. we need to like just be back to the brother hood can man? sooner or later they class will go kamakazi on me and there few remaining months is not gonna be peaceful if this miscommunication continues. just at least clear up the situation for about until summer hols start. i dont mind if you still hate me wahtsoever but at least just tell me man. when after summer hols starts, i promis you you will never see my face again.

0 Responses to "Talk to me, PLEASE."

Post a Comment