Friday, April 16, 2010

impossible... ive trained since last year and i have a lot of enthusiasm to excel in it, but why now? why am i getting more and more late for training? why am i not putting my best effort anymore? wtf is wrong with me? am i there for just her? if she hates me then i have no place there now? was that my intention? i dont think so... i want to go back, i love the smell of chlorine, i love to see her face, i love pushing myself to the limit and breaking my records. I WILL CONTINUE!

today was good actually, bad luck didn't seem to strike.

school
-d&t, couldn't feel my fingers
-MFP, ate in class, justin drank 5 juices at one go...
-maths, haikal got sabo'd by me and aloy :D he kena whacked by ms yap HAH!

afterschool
-followed bervyn, cantius and steven to listen to ms chan's god talk
-got bored and i couldnt handle it
-went to lan with justin lenard jackie cantius bervyn aloy and matthew
-first game lost
-second game, lost more LOL
bervyn left and joel took his place
-me and justin laughed and played the rape game on DOTA LOL
-saw a perverted map and laughing like hell
-took bus home with joel and lenard
-after lenard left, awkward silence
-couldn't go swimming cause exhausted

sigh i remember the picture on the last day of term one on the BBQ party at rain's house. it was sure a damn good day. when before the fight started between me and joel, yeah i like those times. its more fun when we were good friends. leane took my place so what to do. i cant remember what we actually fought about... seriousely, i think that the fight had no meaning to it. i realy cant remember the reason at all...

Reminisce By Life Is Sweet Co.

0 Responses to "Deteriorating Will..."

Post a Comment