Sunday, April 04, 2010

Well sunday was quite a mood downer, only thing i did, watch movies, do hw, look at card tricks, eat, sleep, cycle and went to cut my hair...

ugh my hair must be cut off cause of school... why do they even bother if people look like a gay or a girl, its just hair... i dont grow to that extent but still.. why must we cut hair, sigh~ good bye long spikes, hello short spikes...

I've done like about 3 apologies to him, and im still waiting for his response. but, i think he is going to one way me, i apologise, while h just forgives me. shouldn't it be two way? one apologise to another, if he wont thnen i should remind him...

1. the cause of him hating me cause i annoy him over the hols, he didnt say he got plans and dont bother to have the courtesy to tell me at first, which then started the "i annoyed him" problem.

2. 'she' is like his bestfriend now, after what i so happen to be bothersom and add her, he got angry and then a short drama momment. no bothersome me = not like this now

3. they cancled on me the last day or so when i already told my mom im not following her to see my dad in vietnam... trip wasted cause of that...

thats all i can remember so far...

This is the written, thought and etc by Life is Sweet Co.

0 Responses to "Sunday Day is boring..."

Post a Comment