Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Recently, the class is going against me, im being lowered to the class most hated... people are being double standart to me. hate me or like me, make up your mind, its annoying and also misunderstanding, thats how problems are caused. i know when is play and when is real, but all is real and no play... things just went on going from bad to worseand my luck is changing to back to the old one again... why had, asyraf say, 'the war' started? why can't we just make up? im getting all the negative benefit after these things started, one by one, people just go on your side... im quite sad really not angry, just sad.

today, school was terrible as usual, tried to become quiet but couldn't, joel got a 'massive' headache and went home, it'll get better man, then after school, me and aloy went to kfc at hougang mall. a 'deaf' person came to our table and just dropped off things and had a card saying that he was deaf and please buy, he went on to the other tables as well. i knew that guy, i saw him doing this trice, on at sengkang, one at serangoon and one today. and he is a Caucasian... he should just learn sign language, its much easier.

then later me and aloy jalan jalan, saw alot of things, he told me while outside the libary he dropped his pencil, LOL. i was lucky, when i was drinking my dew, an ice dropped but inside, heng ah. we went to the top floor, say a girl got 'molested' and screamed chee bye and then back to playign with that guy... i dont get people these days.

well now im home and got nothing else to do, suppose to see movie with 'her' but since he has a problem, schedual cancled to next week, sigh~

My feelings are really confused right now, i really dont know what should my next move be, in life, im living aimlessly at the momment, which is quite meaningless. i just want purpose and to be loved in any way... too emotional~

Confusion is not made by Life Is Sweet Co.

0 Responses to "Am i, losing?"

Post a Comment