Friday, April 02, 2010

The Fray - Heartless Cover












In the night, I hear 'em talk,
the coldest story ever told
Somewhere far along this road,
he lost his soul to a woman so heartless...
How could you be so heartless?
Oh... How could you be so heartless?

How could you be so Dr. Evil,
you bringin' out a side of me that I dont know...
I decided we weren't gon' speak so
Why we up 3 A.M. on the phone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yNU4SmQcHo&feature

The Fray - How to save a life?




















Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And would I have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

Let him know that you know best
Cause after all you do know best
Try to slip past his defense
Without granting innocence
Lay down a list of what is wrong
The things you've told him all along
And I pray to God he hears you
And I pray to God he hears you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjjHt3sG5Zg&feature


Life is Sweetly Sad~

0 Responses to "Mood by songs"

Post a Comment