Thursday, March 25, 2010

Its raining in the after noon, sky is dark and in my room. Something about the rain just makes me think about my life, seeing flash backs of memories, good and bad ones. It also makes me feel more emotional, feeling so lovey-duby to the person i like and missing my old friends, including the ones i lost...

Today after school ended, PIZZA ON RAINALD , Haikal was being a pig eating more than 2 pizzas, while i only had two :3 I have no training today cause my mmuscles are aching, and tomorrow is sports day... why cant the peopel participating just go themselves? we are not included so its actually wasting out lifespan, screw schools and their compulsory policy... but lucky after the sports day, we are going to the lan shop and play dota :3 the losing team losses will pay for the winner's fee~

Well the day could have gotten better, still sad somehow, im like missing soemthing, or want something precious... I miss my soul sister :(

0 Responses to "Rain, dark, lonely feeling."

Post a Comment