Sunday, March 28, 2010

Not too long ago i had tis problem, now i want to fix it... if you are looking at this i am sorry for being a pest, i just want what happen to be forgotten, just be back to being friends la, you know who you are, ICE CREAM!

On an irrelevant note, The girl i like seems to be loosening up, now she's giving me the silent treatment for fun. In morning training, before the lesson ended, we had a 25m race, i yelled "I WANT TO RACE WITH YOU!" then she purposely asked the guy standing next to me "hey! lets race!" while she gave me a grin. still liked it though~

Then later in afternoon training, when we were having a relay, i was suppose to go to the other side of the pool to do butterfly, then i bumped into her, she said sorry and gave me what seems to be a smile, i was blur at the moment, then i aslo said a sorry as if it was nothing, i should have made a short convo... DAMMIT

What a saturday :D

0 Responses to "Fixing what's not mine"

Post a Comment