Saturday, March 20, 2010

Today in the morning when i went out to swim training at about 8.30+, i feel like shitting and my stomach was hurting in the bus, the girl next to me thought i was constipated... The intervals of bus stopping made me want to shit more cause of the stop and go motion... Then i finnaly couldn't hold it in any longer, I WAS ABOUT TO SHIT IN MY JAMMERS. Then i rushed to the nearest kopitiam and the men toliet was all full... in desperation i went to the ladies toilet, THANK GOD NO ONE WAS THERE. Then a few mins later, a great load has been lifted, on problem... NO TOILET PAPER... Then i was late and rushing, i took my spare undies and wiped my butt. Those were the good undies... and i threw them away... Then i arrived at the complex and just got shouted a little...

One thing went well, the girl i like who hates me now is cooling down over time, when the other swimmers made fun of her and me being together, she keeps smiling but when she looks at me, she gave me a dead expression. But a smile is worth seeing~

Word of the day: Leprosy

I'm out~

0 Responses to "Lucky?"

Post a Comment