Sunday, March 21, 2010

I maybe childish and whatever diss you might say. But if it weren't for me, you and that girl would be still living your own separate lives if i did not become so kepo. One guy would still dislike the girl, and she would still hate his idiotic character. Then now, when like after you two started like becoming close friends again i've been slowly being forgotten or drifting away. Do you know how sad it is? to like have a best friend you hang out a lot then suddenly things just chage over one holiday. YES i considered YOU my best friend. But then hols started, your charactor and attitude change. You keep rejecting on my suggestions to do something. OK sure i understand you have plans but at least have a the courtesy to tell me you are busy for the week instead of turning me down with "nah" and etc... That way i could have gone out with my mom to vietnam but no i rejected her offer to spend with my dad there and instead im stuck in singapore got nothing to do and feeling left out of everything. SPEAKING OF BEING LEFT OUT, you guys went out to see kidnapper... i wanted to go too but sorry i could have spoiled you lover's mood... And also i just want to make a new friend, fine i broke your promise, sorry, but she just keeps taking your side doesn't she, "you are nicer" and etc from her...

I ain't angry but i am fucking pissed...
i get you two together, im happy for you two, i dont expect to get an appreciation but DON'T FUCKING TREAT ME LIKE AN ASSHOLE YOU BACKSTABBER! IF YOU GOT YOUR REASONS I LIKE TO HEAR IT!

0 Responses to "Getting Pain off my breast"

Post a Comment