Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oh fucking hell, after exam everything is back to the unlucky state of mind. My life seems to co-reside in luck. I maybe being superstitious but the things that are happening to me is really pissing me off, making me go back into depression and im getting fucking tired of it. After i got sweeped by cantius when he was being all lightsaber starwars, my glasses cracked, people starts to hate me and i keep saying wrong things to people. I'm going fuckign despesperate for a miracle right now. God, i really need you ugh... Going training is the only thing that keeps me cheer-ie but even fucking bad luck strikes there, my bottle broke, fell from the second floor bathroom because of a strong wind. I'd scream at bad luck if it was real right now. Fuck all that is happening right now. Depression takes over, good fuck.

Friends is another issue... although i'm leaving, don't get me wrong, people aren't really treating me like before... now im like left out of all the fun, and if i like self invite, its gonna be worse... Ugh, im being sucked into a void of invisibility, Fucking hell, im so damn sad... Leaving like this is not how i expected... argh, i wanted to go prawning as well...

0 Responses to "Frikk..."

Post a Comment